Campbell has its offices in Nassau (Head Office), Mumbai, and Myanmar, which offer quality technical management services. We operate and manage a modern fleet of bulk carriers and passenger cruise vessels. Our biggest strengths are as follows:
- Having a footprint in three offices spread across the globe, which enables us to quickly and efficiently mobilize personnel to attend vessels anywhere.
- Dynamic and detailed reporting—our reporting system is cloud-based and customized to meet our clients’ requirements.
- Campbell is a certified ISO 9001 and 14001, and SQE organization.
- Our fleet has optimum RightShip ratings across the industry.
- Campbell has been certified with QUALSHIP 21 for the fleet for the past 5 years.
- We were recognized by IMO for carrying out a major rescue operation, saving over 500 lives.
Management Services offered
- Campbell can provide customized solutions for third-party owners by offering turnkey solutions from chartering, operations, technical, purchasing, and manning or any combinations of services that you may need.
Campbell – Advantages
- We offer cost-competitive technical management by having access to economies of scale through Marcas purchasing membership.
- Having a footprint spread across the globe, we truly offer 24/7 service to our clients.
- Clients are provided with comprehensive and detailed reports on a cloud-based platform.
- We ensure that the condition of the asset is maintained. Clients can also have the same level of access to our online systems.
- We offer a competitive management fee that includes stable and cost-effective operations.
- Speed and fuel consumption of the vessels are continuously monitored by applying voyage planning, execution, and monitoring tools.
Contact Us to learn more about us and the opportunities we can offer.