Position Fleet Personnel Executive
Employer Campbell Shipping Private Limited
Location Mumbai, India
Fleet Personnel Executive shall support the business needs of the Organisation by ensuring well qualified and best candidates are recruited and retained in the company. In addition to ensure the Travel requirements for the Company’s is managed in most cost effective way. They will be directly reporting to Manager – Manning & Travel.
- Collect Applications and Bio-Data from Officer’s Candidates from Internet Sources/References Records/NS5 Data base
- Introduce the company to the prospective Officers Candidates & Market the Company in Manning Industry
- Ensure Officers Candidates are informed to complete Application Form correctly and Provide Photocopies of documents and certificates.
- Undertake Officers Reference Check with past employers.
- Undertake Pre-Joining Final Clearing of the Candidate, including brown Envelope.
- Developing contracts for the Officers.
- Ensure Travel arrangements are made in Cost –Effective way.
- Ensure Travel invoices are checked prior processing for payments.
- Undertake all process of arranging travel of Officers and Ratings – International Domestic.
- Communicate with all parties regarding Crew Travel on/off the vessel and ensure they carry appropriate documents and are briefed for travel.
- To monitor Crew change expenses.
- Maintain record for Crew changes as required by RPSL
- Monitor E-mail messages and respond to vessels. Monitor movements of the vessels and Plan, discuss the crew scheduling with Senior Manager.
- Participate in Emergency Response Team as required.
All interest and Resumes shall be submitted to: email@example.com