Our fleet consists of 13–17 bulkers with a healthy mix of commercially managed, single-trip, and short- and long-term chartered vessels with a focus on modern Handysize, Supramax, and Ultramax vessels.
We offer our chartering services and smart shipping solutions to third parties who are looking to optimize revenues on their assets. Depending on our clients’ risk appetite and factoring in the market conditions, we engage the assets by actively trading them on the spot market or covering them on period charters. Our chartering and operations team is a well-versed, diversified, and experienced team spread across the globe and is actively engaged with the vessel and clients’ needs round the clock.
Our shipping expertise and wide geographical presence gives us a competitive edge over our peers.
Our management philosophy—Our people, your strength—is centered on people: those we employ and those we serve. We believe that meeting and exceeding the needs of our clients is a key component to our success. Our well-experienced, driven team share a common passion in developing shipping and trading solutions.
Campbell provides full commercial management services comprising the following:
- Regular market updates
- Performance monitoring
- Concluding voyage, trip, and period fixtures on behalf of the principal
- Calculating payment and invoicing charterers for payment of freight or hire on behalf of the principal
- Laytime and demurrage calculations
- Bunker hedging
- Claims handling
- Daily communication with Master and crew
- Post-fixture and accounting, including appointing of port agents, weather bureaus, surveyors, and port captains
- Providing our professional IT platforms to monitor vessel activity, operations, and earnings
- Overall P&L for voyage results and analysis
Campbell believes in the value of long-lasting relationships with ship owners across the globe, through effective communication, commercial agreements, and a trustworthy, open-minded approach to requests outside the agreed contract.
Contact Us to learn more about us and the opportunities we can offer.