Campbell Bulk Limited provides chartering services for dry bulk vessels. Our team is knowledgeable in commercial operations. Our goal is to help clients achieve optimal revenue and keep cost at a minimum. We have established a close working relationship with a number of charterers. Using our extensive experience, we can provide competitive services which include:
- Consulting with charterers and brokers during chartering negotiations;
- Determining marketing and sales strategies;
- Negotiating contracts of affreightment (CoA) – Short and long term;
- Instructing the vessel Master in respect of charter party terms;
- Vessel monitoring to ensure adherence to charter party terms;
- Voyage planning, execution and monitoring;
- Laytime and demurrage calculations;
- Claims handling;
- Appointment and port agents, weather bureaus, surveyors and port captains;
- Full post-fixture and account tracking;
- Full voyage results reporting and analysis;
- Freight management;
- Arranging surveys of cargo holds or tanks and cargo;
- Serve as a 24/7 first point of contact for charterers.
Our team will work closely with you to determine the best solution and achieve your goals.